Mid Wales – a remote and very scenic landscape at every turn. Here you’ll enjoy forests, waterfalls, rivers, woodlands, landscapes that seem to stretch endlessly into the distance.
Join us on the ‘October in Mid Wales’ photography workshop 2018 and discover this photographer’s paradise, with heaps to offer and much of the landscape not yet exploited by other photographers! It’s all there, awaiting your creativity AND imagination.
This three night break is only £430 per person and includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Llanerchindda Farm – a really excellent base with food to die for 🙂
- Dinner, bed and breakfast plus packed lunches Tuesday / Wednesday. (A packed lunch for Thursday is available but is not included in the cost)
- Travel to all the locations
- Comprehensive help and guidance on outdoor photography at all the selected locations
- Full set of notes to back up the onsite guidance
The cost does not include:
- Holiday Insurance
- Cost of travel to / from Llanerchindda Farm
- Bar bills – there is an honesty bar at Llanerchindda – oh, and did I mention the log fire?
This is such a special and relatively unexplored part of the UK, which offers some truly spectacular landscape opportunities seldom available to others. Included are woodlands, rolling hills, remote chapels and farms, high reservoirs and so much more. The beautiful Upper Tywi Valley is a treat offering a feast of photo opportunities, especially the autumn tints. You’ll also enjoy the Elan Valley with its famous dressed stone dams and oak woods.
Our base at Llanerchindda Farm is very comfortable and hospitable with EXCELLENT home cooking – a treat in itself!
This photography workshop has been running now for nine years and each one is always full – so if you want to experience this wild and remote Mid Wales hills book your place today! Non-refundable deposit of £80.00 per person is required to secure a booking.