Mid Wales – a remote and very scenic landscape at every turn. Here you’ll enjoy forests, waterfalls, rivers, woodlands and landscapes that seem to stretch endlessly into the distance.
Join us on the ‘March in Mid Wales’ photography workshop from 4th to 7th March 2019 and discover this photographer’s paradise, with heaps to offer and much of the landscape not yet exploited by other photographers! It’s all there, awaiting your creativity AND imagination.
This three night break is only £530 per person and includes:
- 3 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at Llanerchindda Farm – a really excellent base with meals you will remember for a long time
- Packed lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday (please note that a packed lunch for Thursday is available on request but is not included in the cost)
- Travel to all the locations
- Comprehensive help and guidance on outdoor photography at all the selected locations
- Full set of notes to back up the onsite guidance
The cost does not include:
- Holiday or equipment insurance
- Cost of travel to / from Llanerchindda Farm
- Bar bills – there is an honesty bar at Llanerchindda Farm
This is such a special and relatively unexplored part of the UK, which offers some truly spectacular landscape opportunities seldom available to others – woodlands, rolling hills, remote chapels and farms, high reservoirs and so much more. The beautiful Upper Tywi Valley offers many photo opportunities. You’ll also enjoy the Elan Valley with its famous dressed stone dams and oak woods.
Our base at Llanerchindda Farm is very comfortable and hospitable with EXCELLENT home cooking – a treat in itself!
This photography workshop has been running successfully for nine years so if you want to experience this wild and remote area then book your place today! A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per person is required to secure a booking. The balance is requested to be paid by or before Friday 15th February, either by cheque (payable to Freespirit Images) or via Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that on receipt of your booking and deposit I will advise you of the methods of payment of the balance and details required, including any health and/or dietary requirements.