Mid Wales – a remote and very scenic landscape at every turn. Here you’ll enjoy forests, waterfalls, rivers, woodlands, landscapes that seem to stretch endlessly into the distance.
Join us on the ‘Spring in Mid Wales’ photography workshop in June 2016. This part of the country is a photographer’s paradise, with heaps to offer and much of the landscape not yet exploited by other photographers! It’s all there, awaiting your creativity AND imagination.
This four night break is only £510 per person and includes:
- 4 nights accommodation at Llanerchindda Farm
- Dinner, bed and breakfast plus packed lunches Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday. (A packed lunch for Friday is available but is not included in the cost)
- Travel to all the locations
- Comprehensive help and guidance on outdoor photography at all the selected locations
- Full set of notes to back up the onsite guidance
The cost does not include:
- Bar bills (there is an honesty bar at Llanerchindda Farm)
- Holiday Insurance
- Cost of travel to / from Llanerchindda Farm.
I keep repeating that this is such a special and relatively unexplored part of the UK, which offers some truly spectacular landscape opportunities seldom available to others. Included are woodlands, rolling hills, visit to a kite feeding centre, remote chapels and farms, high reservoirs and so much more. The beautiful Upper Tywi Valley is a treat offering a feast of photo opportunities. You’ll also enjoy the Elan Valley with its famous dressed stone dams and oak woods.
Our base at Llanerchindda Farm is very comfortable and hospitable with EXCELLENT home cooking – a treat in itself!
This workshop has been running now for eight years and each one is always full – so if you want to experience Spring in the wild and remote Mid Wales hills book your place today! Non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per person is required to secure a booking.
Looking forward to you joining us.