Mid Wales – a remote and very scenic landscape at every turn. Here are forests, waterfalls, rivers, landscapes that seem to stretch forever
Join us on the ‘Autumn in Mid Wales’ photography workshop this November. The area offers so much and as a real bonus, much of this is not yet exploited by other photographers! It’s all there, awaiting your creativity AND imagination.
The cost of the four night break is only £495.00, and covers:
- 4 nights accommodation, including dinner, bed and breakfast and packed lunches on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. A packed lunch for Friday is available but is not included in the cost.
- Travel to all the locations
- Comprehensive help and guidance on outdoor photography at all the selected locations and a full set of notes to back up the onsite help
The cost does not include:
- Bar bills (there is an honesty bar at Llanerchindda Farm)
- Holiday Insurance
- The cost of travel to and from Llanerchindda Farm.
This is such a special and relatively unexplored part of the UK which offers some truly spectacular landscape opportunities seldom available to others. Included are woodlands, rolling hills, visit to a kite feeding centre (cost included), remote chapels and farms, high reservoirs and so much more. The beautiful Upper Tywi Valley is a treat offering a feast of photo opportunities. The Elan Valley is also included with its famous dressed stone dams and oak woods.
Our base is very comfortable and hospitable with EXCELLENT home cooking – a treat in itself!
I have run this trip for the last eight years and have filled each one – so if you want to experience Autumn in the wild and remote Mid Wales hills get in touch soon! I will ask for a non-refundable deposit of £60.00 per person to secure a booking.